Energy Performance Certificates Ballymena
EPCs were introduced by the Government in 2007 and are required whenever your property is sold, built or rented.
What is an EPC?
- An EPC certificate contains information about your property energy use and typical costs.
- It gives recommendations on how to reduce energy use and save money.
- Certificate provides energy efficient rating and is valid for 10 years.
Energy Efficient rating
- A - very energy efficient = lower running costs.
- G - not energy efficient = higher running costs.
Please fill in your contact details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.